Monday, December 14, 2009

Teh Tarik

Hi Hi again.. :)

I will start my blog with the topic "Teh Tarik". . Sound likes a bit funny, rt??? haha. . Yeah. . There was a story for me to become blogger. .
Okie... The story started from here. .

Few days ago, my friend, Ma Bon called me & told me that her mom will cook "Kyar San Chat" (which is my favourite myanmar food) and she invited me to come and eat at her place. . Though it is right to say that I am so free in these few days, I am still lazy to go out. . Somemore I have appointment with my other friend "Thinzar" for today schedule. But the word "Kyar San Chat" made me promised her that I will surely come. .
Even I knew that I have to wake up early today, I was ironing last night & fell asleep around 5am. . Of coz I had to rush to meet with "Thinzar" at Bugis. We had lunch at "Fish & Co" first. After that we went around at Bugis Junction & bought some Christmas gifts. Magic Mirrors, Red Lighter, Cute Towel and so on... Wrapping services took about 20 minutes because of long Q. . Btw I have bought one earring to give myself as Christmas gift. . Haha. .

After happily spending money there, I had to rush over to Ma Bon's house for my favourite food. At first, she invited only me & my sister but it happened to be a lot of guests at her place when I reached there. . So I just had a chit chat with YZNW and eaten my favourite food in her room. . My blogging lesson started over there. . Since there were a lot of ppls, we decided to move our training moved to Tea Shop. . My sis, my niece, Ma Bon & her mom, myself & my personal blogging trainer sat down at Tea Shop and continued our blogging lesson while having "Teh Tarik". .

Yeah.. That was how I became a blogger here. .

Btw this is my Personal Blogging Trainer :P
P.S: She asked me to come and sleep with her tonight to continue the lecture.
But u know what, she has EXAM tomorrow !!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha..i look like sayar gyi there.. even though i didn't pose to be one..
    i like ur writing style and i will keep on reading..i think HM will be happier cuz she has one more blog to read..and i hav to force her to write one too..my study started at 2am last nite..aft coming bac from tea shop and spending some times on fb..and i slept at 5.30am..cuz of some ph call, i woke up at 7.30am..now my comment looks like im writting blog post here..well..come to my home tonite again, i will teach u more stuffs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, next time u hav more reasons to take pictures of everything u do..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait..dun forget to mention that we signed up and created this blog on ur iphone..haha..and the first post as well..

    ReplyDelete