Monday, December 14, 2009

1st day

Hi, Everyone..

My name is Nilar. .

My blogging journey starts today and no idea what to write actually. . :D So let me find some topic to put here. . Meanwhile, here is just a quick intro abt myself. . Currently I am staying in the city called "Singapore" with my elder sis and her family, my younger sis & bro. . Although this is not my favourite city to settle down, I still have to survive as I have no choice for the moment. . :( And if somebody wants to write my life story, let me tell u that he/she can be bankrupt as it will make people bored to death by reading it and throw it away before jumping to Chapter 2 . .

1 comment:

  1. i will like to read more..first step and journal start at indian prata shop..haha..i will link ur blog in my blog

    ReplyDelete